Kaspersky Antivirus is one of the most well-known software programs, which offer protection for your system and data against various threats like viruses, spywares, phishing websites, Trojans, etc. It is a high end program that provides complete end to end solution for the security issue of your computer. Kaspersky has various versions of its antivirus program and also of its Internet Security one. The internet security program offers comprehensive security from various latest threats on the internet. Even though Kaspersky works well there may be some issues which you might face using it. One of the most common one that is often faced by the users is the update issue. If a problem occurs while updating the program, it can work in a weird manner and may even cause trouble for the users. Thus, it is essential to ensure that these issues are resolved as soon as possible. You can either troubleshoot the problem on your own or even call on the Kaspersky tech support phone number for assistance from experts!
If some issue occurs while updating Kaspersky Internet Security 2016, follow the steps mentioned below:
· First of all, check if the system date is set up appropriately on your system
· Second thing that you need to check is that if your computer has an access to the Internet. To ensure this try to open the Kaspersky Lab Web portal. If your computer doesn’t have access to the internet then you should contact your Internet service provider for extra information
· Third step would be to reset the settings of Internet Explorer
· After that you need to check the availability of Kaspersky Lab update servers. To do this, click any of the links in server address list. If the server page is effectively downloaded, the Kaspersky Lab servers are accessible.
· If you have a third-party Firewall or other anti-virus software, incompatible with Kaspersky Internet Security 2016 installed on your computer, remove it manually.
· Also, make sure that your computer is not infected by scanning your computer for viruses using a free Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool.
· Create Kaspersky Rescue Disk and run a full virus scan with it
· After you have followed all the recommended steps try to reinstall the product
You can get instant help by calling on the Kaspersky technical support phone number: 1-800-293-0867. Here you will get Kaspersky antivirus help, straight from the experts over call.